Family Based Green Card
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130 Family Based Green Card
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $335 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to apply for a family based Green Card?
For most cases the government fee associated with form I-130 is $535
Family-based Green Card
U.S. citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders) can help foreign relatives immigrate to the United States using Form I-130, Sponsor Family for a Green Card.
Form I-130 can be filed for the following immigrant relatives, who can then use Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status to get their Green Card and permission to live in the U.S. permanently.
Family-based Green Card Through Marriage
U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for their spouses to join them in the United States.
Family-based Green Card for Children
Sons and daughters of U.S. permanent residents (Green Card holders) and citizens can immigrate to the United States using Form I-130. Wait times depend on a number of factors.
Family-based Green Card for Parents
Citizens can sponsor their parents’ immigration to the United States using form I-130 with their birth certificate and evidence of citizenship to the U.S.
Family-based Green Card for Siblings
Citizens can petition for their foreign brothers’ and sisters’ immigration to the United States. However, permanent residents (Green Card holders) cannot.