U.S. Citizenship Application
Prepare Your USCIS Naturalization Form N-400
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $295 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to apply for Citizenship?
The following is a breakdown of the government fees typically associated with Form N-400
- USCIS filing fee: $640
- Biometrics fee: $85
Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, is the form used by permanent residents (Green Card holders) to become citizens of the United States. There are a number of requirements that need to be met before an immigrant can apply for U.S. citizenship, but the benefits are plentiful.
Some benefits of citizenship include the ability to help your relatives immigrate easier, the right to vote, the right to hold a U.S. passport and the fact that you won’t need to apply for Green Card renewal anymore.
What are the requirements for citizenship?
The following are the essential requirements for applying for citizenship, a process called naturalization:
- You must hold a green card for five years and continuously reside in the U.S. (meaning that you live there without leaving for trips of six months or longer),
- You must be physically present inside the U.S. for at least 30 months before applying
- You must have lived in the state where you will submit the application for at least three months
- You need to be reasonably proficient in the English language
- You need to be familiar with American history, government and society
- You need to be able to make an Oath of allegiance (There are some exceptions for those whose religion does not allow oathes).
How long does it take to become a citizen?
After you file Form N-400, the USCIS will try to get you through the process in six months, but there is always the possibility of a backlog of applications or other delays.
How do I file for citizenship using Form N-400?
You must correctly complete Form N-400 and attach all required documents. This includes documents that will help the USCIS decide whether you have good moral character, such as criminal records and tax records.
After you file your application, the USCIS will send you a letter telling you when and where you will go to have your biometrics taken. You will need to bring your notice letter, green card and a second form of identification. The USCIS will also notify you of a time and place to be interviewed. The interview includes a test of your ability to read, write and speak English. You will also be asked up to 10 questions about U.S. civics. A person who fails either part of the test will be retested on that part 60 to 90 days later.
People who can’t take the English or civics test because of physical or mental disabilities can request an exemption by filing Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions (a doctor must complete and sign it).
Are there special circumstances for getting citizenship?
Less than 10 percent of the time, special circumstances, such as marriage to a U.S. citizen or active service in the U.S. military, may make you eligible for naturalization without having held a green card, holding a green card for less than five years, or having less than five years of continuous presence.
Individuals who have been removed from the U.S. or who are in a removal proceeding cannot apply for naturalization, unless they’re serving in the U.S. military.
When do I actually become a U.S. citizen?
Once the USCIS approves your application, you’ll attend a ceremony to take the Oath of Allegiance to the U.S. By taking the oath, you promise to be loyal to the U.S. and its laws, to not be loyal to any other nation and to serve the U.S. when required. Once you’ve completed the oath, you’ll be a U.S. citizen! You’ll exchange your green card for a Certificate of Naturalization at the ceremony.