Affidavit of Support Application
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-134 Affidavit of Support
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $95 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
What are the government fees to apply for an Affidavit of Support?
In most cases, there is no government fee associated with form I-134
Form I-134 – Affidavit of Support
Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is a legal document used to show the United States government that a visa applicant is being sponsored by someone already in the United States.
This Affidavit of Support is filed by the U.S. resident who is supporting the visa application of a foreign resident.
The purpose of this form is to show that the person coming to the U.S. will not become a public charge and that the sponsor will act as a financial fallback.
Form I-134 is mostly used to support nonimmigrants visiting the United States. A different Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) is used to support immigrants seeking permanent residency in the U.S.
How do I file Form I-134, Affidavit of Support?
When a sponsor files Form I-134, they must also submit evidence that they have the financial ability to support the sponsored foreign resident. They do that by attaching the following documents to the affidavit:
- A statement from an officer of your bank with the date that your account was opened, how much was deposited into the account in the past year and the present balance.
- Statement from your employer on the company’s stationary with the date you were employed, the nature of your position at the company, how much you get paid and whether or not the job is temporary or permanent.
- If you are self-employed, include the copy of your last income tax return or report of commercial rating concern. Also, if applicable, a list of bonds that you hold with serial numbers and denominations.